Sunday, July 8, 2012

Random randomness, of randomhood



1: Life is like skipping across rocks down a riverbed, sometimes you slip and you fall. You get back up, you think 'what did I do wrong there' and you're more careful as you continue skipping down the riverbed. You don't stop skipping, you don't go back out of fear, you learn a lesson and you keep going. Lifes downs are a lot like those slips, you learn a lesson, you get up, and you continue. Then when the ups come, you appreciate them, you think wow look at the lessons I learned to get here. That's life and I love every bit of it.

2. Many of you know my life has been filled with a lot of slips lately, enough to get a girl down - but not this girl. I have plowed through worse before and I will plow through these things too. I can't really talk about them yet because I want to tell someone first, but there are also a lot of really great things going on in my life that I'm super excited about.

3. I'm a crazy person. I think I became a workaholic somewhere along the way. I decided last week to make up for the hours I missed being in the hospital, I would pick up some shifts this week. By some I mean, I work every day from this past thursday until next tuesday, July 17th, that's twelve days straight for those of you who can't do basic math. Ridiculous, crazy person.

4. Today I started doing these workout videos I've been wanting to start for awhile. That was the best twenty minute ass kicking I have ever received. I will alternate them with yoga because my crazy life needs yoga in it.

5. In less than a month some of my most favourite people in the entire world are moving to Florida. My life needs them in it more than it needs yoga okay. I can't even begin to describe the amount of awesome that they are, or how much they have helped me become the person I have grown into in the last year but I'm so excited.

6. I love in paradise, I have amazing friends, I have great family (including a current visit from me madre) and for the next month life is pretty perfect, no matter what else is going on! Only a couple things can make it better, an ice paradise and the mate of my soul. Someday, someday soon I say

 Casual working out and eating right has brought me this far, but I have to step it up and get serious to get the rest of the way to where I want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment