Thursday, July 26, 2012

More random randomness of randomhood


This is one of those days where I don't have entire... blog all of their own... type thoughts in my head, but I still feel like writing so we'll combine some things into a ... random randomness type list.


1. This month has flown by. I feel like Logan just got here, and he's already been here almost an entire month. About one month of the bear left. Mama bear is going to be sad...

2. Working out is kicking my ass. Seriously, but in such a good way. I am feeling more energetic and alive. I feel healthier. I can handle running around work like a mad woman without feeling like I'm going to drop dead of a heart attack.

3. Healthy eating while broke is hard, but not impossible. For lunch yesterday I had red and white bean salad. Smaller proportions are needed when you eat healthy proteins, so I didn't even need to eat very much of it to be satisfied.

4. "Love is hard" ... "Love takes work".. I think these might be two of the most ridiculous sentences that I hear regularly spoken or see written. LOVE isn't hard, it's easy, wonderful, and beautiful. LOVE doesn't take work, it just is or it isn't. It needs to be watered, like flowers in a garden. Cherished. Nourished. However, when love IS, those things aren't work, they're second nature. It's RELATIONSHIPS that take work. Why do they take work? They take work because people view each other as property. You are my property, you belong to me, so ask my permission before everything you do. Don't even think of talking to another guy/girl, because you are mine and can only talk to me. You are mine so you can only love me. All of these sound crazy when you put them out there like that, however that is exactly how we tend to treat our S/O - like property.

5. Work. I don't want to jinx anything, but I'm really excited about some things at work. I have thirty days to prove myself, and then I'll be more willing to talk about it. For now though.. mad excited.

... is that all for now? I think it might be. Peace bloggersphere! Have a great day, and remember your kindergarten rules - treat others how you want to be treated!


1 comment:

  1. Being one of those fortunate people that has the ideal love (imo), I feel entitled to say that what you say is pretty true. Love doesn't take work - objectively looking in from the outside it may LOOK like work, but it doesn't feel that way to me. It's not a chore to do the things I need to do to fuel it, to nourish it, it comes naturally.
    On the food discussion however, I was told many times when trying to lose weight that protein and complex carbs (like whole wheat bread) would keep me fuller for longer, and I assure you, at least for me it is entirely untrue. I detect no difference at all.

    ReplyDelete